Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things about Racheal

I got tagged by Missy on Facebook to share 25 things about myself. I thought I would share them here as well:

1. I love making lists.
2. I do not wear flip flops – ever.
3. I can sing the 50 states in alphabetical order.
4. I want to see the world. So far, I have been to 26 states and 9 countries. (Airports do NOT count.)
5. I have a scar beside each of my eyes. One is from tripping on the step in our first house, and the other is from a waterslide injury.
6. I can crack open sunflower seeds at an impressive rate.
7. When I was little, I wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy asking for her autograph as proof of her existence. My mom still has it.
8. I won the 5th Grade Spelling Bee.
9. My hair is naturally wavy.
10. I have an uncanny ability to find four-leaf clovers.
11. I also have a weird ability to remember people’s birthdates. (Unfortunately, I am not so good at mailing birthday cards.)
12. I just started wearing eyeliner at age 32.
13. I have the best proposal story ever.
14. I don’t think that spouses should canoe together. My worst fight with Jeff in 10 years of marriage started in a canoe.
15. I have spent a total of 29 hours in labor birthing my 2 children.
16. I get my best parenting advice from the Berenstain Bear books. Mama Bear rocks!
17. I am a poor loser – and a worse winner.
18. Some of my fondest memories from childhood are picking blackberries and strawberries with my Granny.
19. I share a blog with my sisters, but I do most of the work.
20. I love sending out Christmas cards and wrapping presents.
21. I cannot stand to have split ends.
22. I am in charge of making the dressing every year for Thanksgiving. (Actually, for Thanksgiving Eve – we celebrate on Wednesday night.)
23. I love my children more than anything in this world, but I would probably go insane if I were home with them all the time!
24. If I were to give up pharmacy, I would probably make cupcakes for a living.
25. I really think that I could survive on a deserted island with a Swiss Army knife, a deck of cards, and a stash of chocolate.

So, Renee and Amanda, consider yourselves tagged.

1 comment:

  1. I'll think about it, but I'm not making any promises. This involves way too much time and thought. I'm afraid most of my sentences would start with....I hate.... i.e. The Duggars.....

    ReplyDelete