Monday, January 19, 2009

Who in the heck is Antwan?

Nathan was out of school Friday and today for a teacher work day and then MLK. When I picked him up from school on Thursday, he was proudly wearing this "medal".

At first, I thought that he had gotten the wrong one, but there are no kids in his class named Antwan. When I asked why it said that, at first he didn't want to tell me, so he just shrugged. Then I asked if he was trying to write his name backwards (several of the same letters), but I got another shrug. I kept bugging him about it until he finally admitted that there was an example of how to make the medal, and the name on the example was, you guessed it, "Antwan". Too funny!

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember Antwon Bankston? (I think he had a crush on me you'll have to ask Dad about that)That's what this post reminds me of.

    ReplyDelete