Saturday, November 16, 2013

Down Memory Lane

This summer, Debbie gave the kids disposable cameras to use on their adventures at Camp A.D.  I also had a couple of other old disposable cameras lying around, so I decided to drop them off for developing. I haven't had any film processed since 2007, so there was really no telling what would be on those rolls. Apparently, they don't process too many at Walgreen's anymore either because the girl didn't even know how to ring it up. (She originally told me the total would be over $100!) I decided to get photo CDs instead of prints so I could share them digitally and not pay an arm and a leg. Some of these were definitely worth the sticker shock. They were so so sweet back then!
Trip to Magic Springs c. 2007



Camping/Canoeing Trip c. 2007


First Trip to Beach 2007






No comments:

Post a Comment