Saturday, August 2, 2008

Renee Day

There is a new holiday celebrated the first Friday of every month called "Renee Day." Maybe it's not on your calendar, but is certainly is on mine. Aaron volunteered to watch the kids so I can have some much needed time to myself on his day off once a month. If you are reading this and you are a mom I encourage you to take a day for yourself at least once a month. I'm sorry if your name doesn't rhyme with "day" because it just sounds so catchy. "Renee Day" Rach-good luck coming up with a clever phrase that rhymes with your name. I enjoyed my day off yesterday then Andrew and Allie kept the boys last night. Some much needed time of rest. (sorry no cute pictures to attach)

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of "Renee Day", but I will have to work on the catchy rhyme for myself.

    ReplyDelete