Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's going to be a long season...

We made our first trip to Fayetteville this weekend. Since we have an extra day off from work and school, I thought this would be a good time to take the kids with us. Mom made the trip with us and after a few hours of tailgating, she took all the kids back to the condo and watched them during the game. (Thanks again, Mom!) We came home around 11pm to find all 5 of them asleep on the sofa bed downstairs.
Evan hasn't been away from his mom or grandma very much, but he did well staying with Fisch. Will asked Jennifer before we got there if we called her "Fish" because she liked to swim. (Funny since she hates getting wet!) The kids actually did really well all weekend.
The Hogs, however, got off to a rough start. Even though we won the game, it wasn't pretty. Looks like we're in for a long season.

The two year olds - Evan and Ashley

The five year olds - Nathan and Will

Jeff bravely took all four kids for a walk around campus before game time. He even took pictures!

(I know I'm her mother so I'm somewhat biased, but how cute is this kid?)

1 comment:

  1. Racheal-
    It was SO good to hear from you!! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm adding it to my fave's so I can keep up with ya'll =). I would love to get together when you are here. I can NOT believe that is Nathan! I've never met Ashley. I can't wait to! My e-mail is ennisad@yahoo.com. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you our numbers. See you soon.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete