Monday, August 25, 2008

Fundraising Already?

At the end of Nathan's first week of school, they sent home the first of many fundraising "opportunities". I hate selling anything, so I have put Jeff in charge of all fundraising events for the Adams' household that require sales. I told him that I would be in charge of any baking or crafting requirements. It sounds fair to me. Anyway, if you are dying to order any wrapping paper or overpriced confections, please log on to https://www.sallyfoster.com and enter Nathan's name and the school code of 220513 at the checkout.

3 comments:

  1. We find out what we're hawking on Thursday night. Perhaps we can arrange a trade . . . . I love overpriced wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought $50 worth of discount cards from Kate's school. Ugh. I can't stomach going door to door in my neighborhood saying, "hello, will you please give me $10 for a piece of junk discount card that is only good at places you'll never go?" So I just bought some to give to friends. I guess it's a good donation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are selling coupon books for $30each. The best part is that if Brandon sells 5 he gets a flashing light for his bike that, I kid you not is sold two to a package at DOLLAR TREE!!!

    ReplyDelete