Saturday, August 2, 2008

10 Years and Counting...

Jeff and I celebrated our 10th Wedding anniversary yesterday. I scanned a lot of our old pictures and made him a photo book of "The First 10 Years". Here's a short trip down memory lane...
The Big Day - August 1, 1998
Our honeymoon cruise

February 1999 - Sunday School party at our apartment



May 1999 - You would think someone getting his Master's degree wouldn't let his wife highlight his hair. Good thing there was a cap with that gown!

My pharmacy school graduation - every time I see pictures from Spring of 2000, I say, "I can't believe how short my hair was!"


Alabama 2003


1 comment:

  1. February 1999...good times! I was trying to remember what might have happened right when that photo was taken...maybe Greg said something? I love Renee's expression, though. Happy anniversary. :)
    aj

    ReplyDelete