Sunday, August 24, 2008

A busy week for the Stacy's

We have had a very hectic week here in SW florida



Monday- Brandon's first day of school ( he was very excited and had a good day)


Tuesday- Our first hurricane warning that turned out to be Tropical storm Fay (waaaay to much publicity for just wind and rain) No school due to the storm.


Wednesday- Back at school ( the day off had thrown everyone off so it was a stressful day)


Thursday- Mikayla and I visited Creative world preschool to meet her teacher and they asked me to stay for an interview ( God knows that I am very lazy and he has to pretty much drop a job in my lap to get me to go to work) I should here something from them in a week or so.


Friday- Mikayla's first day of preschool (she cried at home but not when I dropped her off) It is only three hours a day but she thinks it is the worst idea I every had to send her somewhere with out Brandon.


Saturday- We all had a much needed day off and we went swimming in the rain (Fay is still pouring water on us)


Sunday- We had our first "weekly" bible study! We had 6 people, please pray for John and Rachel they live in our neighborhood and are desperately seeking something but I don't think they have any idea that God is what is missing in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment