Friday, August 8, 2008

080808

I have to make a confession...we are Olympic junkies. I DVRed the Opening Ceremonies, and we're going to finish watching it after Jeff puts the kids to bed. If you want to know the truth, I set the DVR to record all of the Olympic events to be broadcasted on NBC. Now, I'm sure that we won't watch all of it, but since we're not going to be home, and I didn't want to miss any highlights. It's lame, but true.

Jeff has finished posting his grades for the summer term, so we are leaving tomorrow for our belated anniversary trip. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance!

1 comment:

  1. Josh and i would not normaly even realize that the olympics were going on, but while flipping through the cannels and we found ourselves fasinated by all those Thi-chi guys in the opening ceremony.Definetly worth Tivo-ing.

    ReplyDelete