Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hide your Thin Mints and your Tagalongs!

So, my kids have officially taken away everything that I once considered "mine". Let me back up a couple of days...on Sunday, we got our Girl Scout cookies from Grace, and we have been snacking on them all week. This afternoon, Nate asked for some Girl Scout cookies, and I told him to help himself while I finished unloading the car. I have been rationing out the Trefoils 3 or 4 at a time to them when they've asked for cookies, so I figured that's what he would go for. I came back into the kitchen and found both of the little cookie monsters sitting at the table with a nearly empty box of Samoas! They ate all but 2 of my Samoas!

Now, I know that there are not very many in the box (and I won't even mention the box I put in the freezer), but I had always considered the Samoas to be "mine". After all, Jeff hates coconut, so he would never touch them. Oh well, I guess I didn't need the calories anyway. But I might just sneak the frozen stash out when they aren't looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment