Sunday, February 8, 2009

6 More Weeks of Winter?


The groundhog might have been wrong about the 6 more weeks of winter. The weather has been absolutely perfect here this weekend! I don't know how many degrees it got up to, but I would estimate high 60s, maybe 70. For me, that is the ideal temperature for February. We (along with half the other people in central Arkansas) decided to hike Pinnacle Mountain yesterday. Ashley and I only made it about halfway up, but Jeff took Nathan to the top for the first time. He loved it and is already asking when we can go back.

2 comments:

  1. Is that the Hymalayan baby backpack I see? I thought that got sold at the extremely popular yard sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will actually hold kids up to 45 lbs., so I'm sure Little Miss Lightweight will be able to use it for another year or so!

    ReplyDelete