Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random Things about Renee

1. My first name is Jessica.
2. My ideal daily schedule would be to sleep in until 10 a.m. and stay up until midnight.
3. I love to give people nicknames-especially when they don't know about it. Some of my favorites are: Weesie,Womer, Rattler, our next door neighbors in college were affectionately known as Hacker and The Fornicators.
4. I can sing (or should I say rap) every word to "Busta Move" which is by the way my all time favorite rap song.
5. I like the show "House"
6. I love Mike Huckabee (sorry Dad) and find myself watching his show on Fox News quite often.
7. I like to take personality tests for fun. BTW I'm an I.S.F.J/golden retriever/beaver/introvert just to name a few)
8. I know how to empty anal glands on a dog.
9. I like hip-hop and R & B. (I miss Power 92 Da People Station-I would like to send a shout out to the Broadway Jo Morning Show)
10. Right now one of my favorite artists is Chris Brown.
11. I took piano lessons from 5th grade through college (on and off) and I love music.
12. I love to harmonize.
13. I hate to cook-such a waste of time and energy!
14. I like to be efficient. I like to find better, faster, cheaper ways to do just about anything.
15. I don't like sports, but I did watch the Super Bowl this year (kind of had to).
16. My favorite Steeler is Hines Ward
17. My favorite all time country song is Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. (according to a poll taken at Thanksgiving Eve is pretty popular with most of our blog viewers)
18. I like to count ceiling tiles anytime I'm in a new room or just bored.
19. My love language is Gifts.
20. I like to watch golf (Go Tiger!) and would love to play when my kids are grown.
21. I had a wonderful childhood and parents. I wouldn't change anything about my childhood! The older I get and the more people I meet I realize what a huge gift they were to me.
22. The person I miss the most is my grandma.
23. I hate Facebook-but if you read this blog you probably already knew that!
24. My favorite color is red.
25. I love to be by myself in absolute silence.
26. This post wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it was actually fun!!

4 comments:

  1. #8 - You really ought to explain that one for those who don't know that you worked for a vet in college.

    #4/#17 - Could you be on more opposite ends of the music spectrum?

    #5/#16 - You did surprise me with those two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On #14, I want to know all your better, faster, cheaper ways. I think that all mothers of three or more children are with you on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really have a comment, I am just shocked that you actually did the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda-Me too!!! I haven't blogged in a while because that took so much out of me.

    ReplyDelete