Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sneak Peak

If you hang on every word that I blog (and why wouldn't you?), then you might remember how I said Nathan was going to be Batman and Ashley was going to be a monkey for Halloween. Well, now neither of those things is true.
Nathan decided that he wanted to be Anakin Skywalker after he saw a kid wearing that costume to the Fall Carnival. Of course, they did not have any of those left at Wal-Mart, so he is going to be Darth Vader instead. Here's a sneak peak of the costume...light saber, sound effects, and all.


It is going to be too hot for Ashley to wear the monkey suit for any extended length of time. But I did take some pictures of her in it anyway...

I love the banana in the pocket. I have narrowed down the actual costume selection for her to either White-Haired Snow White or Princess Leia depending on how creative I'm feeling tomorrow. More pics to follow for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment