Monday, October 6, 2008

Must See TV?

With the exception of the Olympics, we haven't watched much TV at all this summer. Now that fall has rolled around, my DVR is filling up with new episodes of some of my favorite shows. Since I have a case of Duggarmania, I had to watch the new TLC series featuring the Duggars: 17 Kids and Counting. There were 2 episodes tonight (following Jon and Kate Plus 8) where the oldest Duggar gets engaged. It was absolutely excruciating to watch! But it's kind of like the train wreck phenomenon where you just can't help but look. It's that bad.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Duggars. They live just right around the corner from us so I like to think we are friends (we are not). Yes, they're weird and everything, but I can't stop watching this show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you thought that was weird, too. It's not even the no kissing thing. It's the way they respond to each other. When he asked her to marry him, she looked like he had just asked her if her drink needed refilling.

    ReplyDelete