Friday, September 5, 2008

Look out Dallas, Here I come...

Quite by chance, I will be going to Dallas the first week of October for the National MOPS Convention. A lady had to cancel last minute so I am going in her place. It's nice how things work out sometimes. No kids, no husband, no Washington, PA....sign me up. Many of you sponsored me this summer for our "Great Moms Walk." Your contributions are making this trip possible for me. So-Thanks! If anyone is reading this and is not familiar with MOPS (Mothers of Pre-schoolers) you've got to research it. It's been my lifeline since moving 900 miles away from family. I'm not sure if I lived in Little Rock still that I ever would have gotten involved in MOPS, but it has been a great place for me to meet new people and make friends. You can find more info @ www.mops.org

No comments:

Post a Comment