Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello-Amanda....Are you out there somewhere???

Has anybody seen or heard from Amanda? I've tried to call a few times, but no luck. Maybe that was her a few weeks ago in Washington state on the boat??????????? Maybe she got swept away in Gustav??????????? Maybe she sits outside of the school all day waiting for Brandon to get out of school so she can't answer her phone????????????? Maybe............................I don't know you fill in the blank.............................

2 comments:

  1. I talked to her earlier this week while we were both waiting outside the schools to pick-up Brandon and Nathan. They get out at the same time, only we're in different time zones. (2:15 Central/3:15 Eastern) You might try to catch her then. That is, assuming she's not avoiding you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I'm not avoiding anyone. It is very hard for me to return phone calls because we only have basic phone service (no long distance) at the house and my cell does not pick-up unless I am in town. So keep trying but don't expect a return call. Also I do check my e-mail a couple times a week so try amandafischerstacy@yahoo.com.

    Side note: there is no way to spellcheck when you are leaving a comment which is very annoying

    ReplyDelete