Monday, September 22, 2008

Little Tailgaters


The whole family made the trip to Fayetteville this weekend. The kids and I didn't go to the game. I've been working a lot lately, so I didn't want to leave them with someone for the whole day on Saturday. We tailgated, though, and then went back to the Fowlkes' condo to watch the game.

I ended up having a lot of quality time - well, most of it was quality time - with the kids this weekend. On Sunday, Jeff went to Springfield, MO, to visit our friend Brooke. They were best friends in high school, and she just had her second child (Brynn) last week. She was very premature (29 weeks) and weighed just 1lb. 15oz. She is doing as well as can be expected, but it will be a trying time for all of them.

I spent the day with the kids and no car in Fayetteville. We took 2 long walks and went to the park. Even though it was only for a few hours, it was really weird to be without a vehicle.

Here's a few more pictures of my little tailgaters:








No comments:

Post a Comment