Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome to Miami!




When I get home tomorrow night, I will have travelled about 5,000 miles in the last two weeks! Whew! No wonder I'm worn out. If you follow this blog, you've undoubtedly seen the well-documented coverage of Renee's and my trip to NYC. This week I'm making a whirlwind trip to Miami. It's not as glamorous as it sounds. I just got here this afternoon, will spend all day tomorrow in a meeting, and fly back tomorrow night. However, I am going to go sit outside by the pool and palm trees and pretend that I'm really in Florida for a little while.

For those who don't know, Amanda and family moved from Fort Myers to Pensacola recently. (And why would you know? She didn't tell anyone!!) I sent her a text after I landed that said, "How is it possible that I'm in the same state as you and further from you than when I was in LR?". Crazy! Well, so long from Cuba...er, Miami!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment