Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!



Tuesday was my 35th birthday! I'm trying to embrace it, but it is the first number that has ever bothered me. When I turned 30, I was 3 weeks post-partum and still in survival mode. My age was the least of my concerns!


After a glamorous day of dropping kids off, working, picking kids up, and transporting them to various activities, we had a little celebration at home. Jeff got me a cake and even put up a few decorations.


My favorite things were the candles that spelled "RACHEAL". Of course, he had to buy the pack that was spelled "RACHEL" plus an extra "A". That's one of the many reasons I love my husband; he knows to get the extra "A"! Growing up with the "EA", I never got anything personalized, so it is nice that he makes the effort to make things just for me.


(Of note "RACHEAL" was flagged by the spellcheck and "RACHEL" was not. Just thought it was funny that the computer proved my point.)

No comments:

Post a Comment