Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking back and looking forward

Happy New Year! We are not big NYE partiers, and last night was no exception. Both kids made it until about 10:30, and I wanted to turn in with them. Jeff talked me in to staying up, and then he fell asleep on the couch just before midnight!



Entering into 2011, I find myself thinking back on the first 10 years of the new millennium. In 2000, we got our first new car as a couple. That is the same year that we moved into this house and shortly thereafter got our first dog. The dog and the car have changed, but we're still in the same place and have added a couple of kids along the way!



It all goes by so quickly, and I am sad to think that in 10 short years from now I will have both freshman and senior in high school. Time flies! But here's looking forward to a good 2011. May you all be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment