Monday, October 26, 2009

U-C-A Bears, U-C-A Bears!


This is Jeff's 3rd year at UCA, and I finally went to my first football game on Saturday. I felt a little bit like a traitor getting the whole family decked out in purple to support another team, but it's not like UCA actually competes with the Hogs in athletics. It was fun and the atmosphere was good. Nathan was totally into it!
Jeff was in charge of a tailgate for his department, so we spent the whole day meeting and greeting. I just want to go on record as saying that if Jeff should ever take a position in a school that does compete with the Razorbacks, I will not pull a Houston Nutt and convert our family to Rebel, Gator, Tiger fans, etc. Just so we're clear on that!

1 comment:

  1. I would hope you wouldn't pull a HDN! It would put me in an early grave....We will miss you guys this weekend. WPS!

    JDF

    ReplyDelete