Friday, October 30, 2009

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

I don't usually dress up for Halloween, but we had a costume contest at work this year. Several of us in the clinical department dressed as characters from the Wizard of Oz. I took some creative liberty with my costume and was the tin woman. I made my entire costume! I have to admit that it was fun, and the make-up was surprisingly easy to remove.

A group shot of most of the people that wore costumes.

Decades of Fun: 1980s, 1970s, and 1960s

My good friend Phyllis on the left with my boss and his wife

Pocahontas

One of my favorite shots of the day: Typical morning clinical meeting with a few characters thrown in.

Since I leave early, I don't know who won the contest, but I was definitely in the running for 1st place.

No comments:

Post a Comment