Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Carnival


We went to Nathan's Fall Carnival last night. The evening was hit and miss. It started with Ashley having total meltdown on Jeff at home because he made her wear pants and socks. (Both of which she hates!)
When we first got to the carnival, it was pretty fun. But shortly thereafter, the crowd swelled and we had to wait a long time for every booth. I waited in line with Ashley for over 30 minutes so that she could play in the Moon Bounce for about 3 minutes!

2 comments:

  1. What is it with girls and their clothes drama? Lily has started saying "I don't like that" No matter what I try to put on her. It drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say a BIG i told you so to all of you who thought KK's clothing dramas were my fault. for some UNKOWN reason that is just how God made little gitls.
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete