Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wild Goose Chase


Mom called the other night to let us know that dad brought a wild baby goose home. Of course, we had to see it. I expected that they would have put it in a cage outside, but no, Mom had it in her bathtub! Nathan liked it, but Ashley didn't have much to do with it. They decided to let "Lucy Goosey" run around outside, and run she did! Mom and Nathan had to chase her all around the front yard! I did capture the whole thing on video, but Mom told me that she had better not see it on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Mom left me a message the other day about how cold it was in AR and that she and the baby goose had a fire built. I did not even think there was any thing strange about wild animals being in her house. That's our Mother for you.

    ReplyDelete