Monday, April 27, 2009

Guess I won't be going to Mexico any time soon...

No, this post has nothing to do with swine flu (though Jeff and most assuredly Jennifer are freaking out!) As we were going through the chest with our old pictures on Saturday, I ran across our passports and realized that they expire on April 28. I gave Jeff a wild-eyed look when I realized they would expire this week, and he quickly replied, "No, we're not going to leave the country." Since when has he been the voice of reason in our relationship?

Without a passport, I am just feeling a little trapped and thought I would share. It's not like I ever just up and leave the country, but I would like to think that I have the option. I just can't justify spending the money to renew it without a reason, so I guess I'll stay put for now.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you are right. I am a tad freaked about swine flu. However, I am NOT wearing a mask to work or stockpiling Tamiflu. Yet. I think that is progress for me.

    ReplyDelete