Friday, April 24, 2009

Where has April gone?

Tyler called me out on Facebook about my infrequent blogging. So sorry to disappoint! We have been really busy lately. We've had something going on nearly every weeknight for the last two weeks. Jeff and I have been doing some serious tag-team parenting with Mom and Debbie filling in the gaps.
This is a busy time of year for Jeff as both a teacher and a student. Even though I'm still working part-time at my regular job, I have been on call 3 of the 4 weeks in April and have picked up more nights at the free clinic. Also, Nathan started T-Ball this week, but it's very low commitment (1 night a week for 2 months). His team this year is the Pittsburgh Pirates. He was very excited about that.
In all our spare time, I thought that I would schedule a family portrait. We used Eric Shelnut in Benton. He took the 1-year picture of the boys at Mom and Dad's house that I love so much. I haven't seen the pictures yet, so I hope he got some good ones. I tried to take a few pics on my own after we were finished with the professional. Let's just say that Ashley was D-O-N-E! I couldn't get a decent shot of her alone or with her brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment