Thursday, May 28, 2009

"The Arts" in action

Tonight we went to B's Kindergarten program. The theme was "My future Career". This is not a very good picture, but the kid with the glowing eyes is Brandon dressed as a firefighter (he did not get to chose but he was thrilled with his "profession.") His group sang a cute song and the whole program was mercifully short. However the "blog-worthy" part was that one group of kids -Dressed as Plumbers. I could not make this up-did an interpretative dance-COMPLETE WITH PLUNGERS!

I'm sure glad that our music/dances classes are safe from the budget cuts because I'm not sure HOW our kids would ever grow into well-rounded citizins with out plunger based dance training.




2 comments:

  1. The plungers don't bother me, but what on earth are they wearing on their heads? Chef hats? Really large pieces of PVC pipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Brandon got to pick his career and chose to be a cross dresser before I read what you wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It starts with painted toenails, but where exactly does it end??????????

    ReplyDelete