Monday, May 25, 2009

Her Dad's a Freaking Trapper

Hey girls! I just wanted to give you an update on this weekend. Jonathan and Kristine Woodring and their little girl Niah came to Washington on a "survey trip" this weekend. (sorry-no pics)They got here on Friday night and wouldn't you know over the course of dinner it came up that my Dad was a trapper. For some reason Aaron feels the need to tell everybody he knows what his F-I-L does for a living? (trapper envy?) Anyway... her dad is a wildlife biologist (or something like that) and does trapping on the side........ What are the freaking odds? It's just weird that we sat around telling trapping stories over dinner. Overall their trip went very well. Now we will just have to wait and see where God leads them. And girls thanks for the blog therapy while in Flo-rida. I'm going to try to work through my "issues" and post more often.

2 comments: