Saturday, May 23, 2009

Congratulations, Sean!






Sean graduated on Thursday night for my alma mater Benton High. It was a little weird being back there 15 years later...yes, I said 15 years! I have been out of high school for 15 years! A lot has changed since 1994. I didn't see very many people that I knew, and I didn't recognize many of the the teachers. They now have graduation at the Stephens Center at UALR. In fact, the only things that are really the same are the school colors (maroon and gray, really?) and of course the Alma Mater that Renee loves so much.
We had a graduation party for Sean at our house last week. Jeff made a slide show that was really good and made us all laugh and cry. Phyllis had the cake above made to look like a snare drum. It tasted as good as it looked!

No comments:

Post a Comment