Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No school! No school!

I'm very excited that we have a 4-day weekend! Nate's school is closed for "Professional Development Days" - whatever that means - on Thursday and Friday. We don't have anything planned, but I'm sure we will come up with some things to do.

I'm also very excited to report that both Renee and Amanda will be coming home for Thanksgiving. Josh is not going to be able to make the trip, but everyone else will be here. (Aaron, however, is kind of on my bad list because he was in Arkansas last week and didn't even call us.)

One thing I have got to start doing soon is preparing for Christmas. I haven't even started on my list yet, so I hope to at least get some ideas on paper soon. It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 6 weeks from tomorrow! I should really get started on that list...

No comments:

Post a Comment