Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hidden Treasure

I knew this would happen...
Ashley found one of her old pacifiers. I knew that we hadn't found all of them when we took them away from her a couple months ago. This week she found one, upstairs, tucked behind a file box. I let her play with it that night (but not sleep with it - that would have been disastrous!) She was so funny talking about how her other pacies "ran away", and she put this one in her back pack "so it be safe". This one "ran away" the next day, but I didn't throw it in the trash. I don't know why, but I wanted to save it. That's very out of character for me. In fact, I made fun of Jeff the first time that we made the big purge, because he wanted to save one. She will probably find the ones we have hidden away, and we'll have to do this all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment