Sunday, January 13, 2008

God is good all the time, all the time God is good...




On Friday we set off to Wal-mart to do the "big job". So with list in hand and all three little Johnson's in or on the buggy we set off. I noticed after my first two areas to shop that Micah didn't look good. He was just laying in the buggy lethargic. I tried to get him to eat something thinking maybe it was low blood sugar- He gets really grouchy when he doesn't eat and I can't figure out where he gets that from!!!!!!!!!!! But he wouldn't eat and he said he needed to go home. I knew something was wrong so I just put my list back in my purse and headed to check out. I picked up a few random things that were on the main isle and as I was checking out he starts throwing up all over the floor and ALL over me. I stayed calm and made it out to the Jeep and I found this sweatshirt in the back. I'm not a fan of "Christian shirts" but I've never been happier to see one in my life! As it turns out someone at the Outreach had given it to Aaron and it obviously never made it into the house.

2 comments:

  1. The shirt says it all. God provides all our needs. I'm glad to know that there is an explaination for why you were wearing that sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Shirt. Maybe you should get a couple more in different colors in case another shopping trip goes awry. This was a great post.

    ReplyDelete