Friday, September 3, 2010

Kid-Friendly Apps (a.k.a. Portable Babysitters)


I'm always looking for some apps to download for the kids. Where else can you buy something that costs a buck or two that will entertain for hours? The latest ones I've downloaded are "Talking Tom" for Ashley (I got the free version first then upgraded so it wouldn't have weird ads on the screen) and the "Oregon Trail" for Nathan. Karen had told me about the computer game version of this one, and then I found the app.
Other games that I consider must-haves for us are "Colorama" and of course "Phineas and Ferb" (see previous post regarding P&F obsession!) Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Get an otter box. That's my suggestion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one, and Jeff learned the hard way that he needed one as well!

    ReplyDelete