Friday, September 17, 2010

Frogurt Yogurt

Nathan, Jenna P., and Ashley (peeking from behind)

Since it has been a few days since I blogged about food, I thought I would post about our new favorite treat: self-serve frozen yogurt. Or as Ashley calls it "frogurt yogurt". It is all the rage in this area with stores popping-up everywhere. Our nearest and most frequented stop is OrangeLeaf on Hwy. 10, but since we are equal opportunity dessert eaters, we have visited a few others as well. We've been to 3 Flamingos in Cabot with the Stanisors (twice, actually), and last night we tried out Key West in Maumelle with the Krebs. I would give them all a thumbs up.

Two things that I like about the self-serve set-up is that you can get just a little bit if that's all you want and then pay by the ounce. Also, it has been a good way to lure the kids to the car when it's time to leave our friends' houses. "Let's go get some frogurt yogurt on the way home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment