Thursday, June 19, 2008

Glimpse of the future

2:30 Pick kids up from school
3:00 Run home to change clothes
4:00 Morgan's birthday party
6:00 T-Ball
7:00 Dinner with Paynes


This may not look like a busy day to some people, but to me, it's a lot to cram into one afternoon. Now that Nathan's 5 ½, he's starting to develop his own agenda which involves a lot of rushing here and there to different activities. I know that it's only going to get worse as he gets older! And then Ashley will start adding things to my schedule!

We actually had a pretty good day. My definition of "good day" is rather loose, however. If there are no serious injuries and no major temper tantrums (by me or the kids), that's usually considered a "good day".

We had a lot of fun at Morgan's 5th birthday party at JumpZone. Nathan loves JumpZone and was running all over the place. Ashley was a little more timid today than in the past, so I had to go down the slides with her. (Remember this video, Renee?)

Birthday Girl Morgan and Nathan

Ashley and Grace


Lydia and Ashley


Heather and Cate Skinner, Ashley, and Jenna S.

No comments:

Post a Comment