Sunday, June 29, 2008

Don't try this at home...

Yesterday while Ashley was taking a 3 hour nap (!), Nathan and I played some games on the Kung Fu Panda website. I offered to make this 3-D Kung Fu Panda cut-out for him. I don't usually brag about my obscure talents on the blog, but I am quite good at wielding a pair of scissors. However, I knew that I was in trouble when it said, "Printing Page 1 of 3"! It was so complicated that it took me 45 minutes to cut it out and stick all the tiny little tabs into place. Then he played with it for all of 5 minutes!


2 comments:

  1. Are you sure you don't usually brag about your obscure talents on the blog? I'll just have to go back in the archives and check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead an look, sister! Bragging about how adorable and/or brilliant my children are doesn't count. I did post a picture of the cupcakes that I made for Ashley's birthday party, but no outright "bragging" was involved.

    ReplyDelete