Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tiny Dancers

Ashley's class is learning about gingerbread men this week. Tough subject matter, I know. Especially when one of your assignments is to decorate and eat a gingerbread man.



Her homework for the subject was to decorate this big, paper one. With lots of help from mom, she made hers into a ballerina. (You can probably tell by her messy hair that the second picture was taken after school.)



Lydia invited Ash to "Bring a Friend" night at her dance class earlier this week. I think you can see where the inspiration for the design came from:



Conversation in car after I picked them up from the class:

A: Can I go to dance with Lydia every time?
Me: I don't know. What was your favorite part?
A: Whatever was Lydia's favorite part.
Me: Lydia, what was your favorite part?
(Thoughtful pause)
L: Getting a dwink.

I don't know if I'm up for the drive to Maumelle every week so they can enjoy the water fountain! We'll see!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment