Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Pics

I finally downloaded our Christmas pictures. Here's a sampling:
Playing at the park on Petit Jean before going to Meme and Pop's house.

Snuggies from Meme and Pop - likely their favorite presents this year.

We tried to take a family pic Christmas morning, but it just wasn't happening.
Striking a pose in the Christmas pajamas

How Nathan and I spent the rest of our Christmas morning


Lastly, here's Dad holding my favorite gift that I gave this year - a hardbound, printed copy of the blog. I used blurb.com and would highly recommend it! I only had the first two years (2007-2008) printed for now because that was already 250 pages! I also had a copy made for myself and showed it to Renee and Amanda last time they were home. They loved it as well!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blurb.com tip! I've been wanting to make a book out of each year of our blog but hadn't researched how to do it yet. I've already downloaded the software! Happy New Year to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I hope you love it as much as I do. You can format it as much or as little as you like. I've almost finished my second one (2009-2010). Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is Jeff wearing a hat on Christmas morning?

    ReplyDelete