Friday, July 9, 2010

Shuttle Service

A while back, I joked about our house being Hotel Adams. Lately, we've been running the Adams Airport Shuttle. Renee flew in last week from PA, and I picked her up at the airport. This week, it was the Stacy kids who flew in from Florida - by themselves! I was worried, but they did great. I don't know if all airports have this, but the LR Airport recently updated its website (http://www.fly-lit.com)/ to include a Flight Tracker where you can watch flights in real time on your iPhone. I don't know how accurate it is, but it kept the kids entertained while we waited.


Tomorrow's shuttle service will be dropping off Jeff's parents to fly to Seattle for their cruise to Alaska. I'm totally jealous! I would love to go to Alaska - especially this time of year.

Should you need to shedule our services, call soon. We're booking up fast! ; )

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what good a little airplane following a line does, but for some reason it helped to keep josh and i sane while we waited to here from the kids. Thanks for picking them up.

    ReplyDelete