Friday, July 16, 2010

Rehearsing for the Big Day

Tomorrow's the day that Ashley gets to be a flower girl. While she's very excited about the whole event, you wouldn't know it tonight. She was acting shy and nervous throughout the rehearsal. I'm coaching her to walk slowly and smile and bribing her with a special surprise if she does well. I feel a little bit like one of those crazy pageant moms on "Toddlers and Tiaras".

She has an appointment tomorrow scheduled by the bride at 9:30am to get her hair done. The wedding's not until 5:00pm, so we'll see how long this up-do lasts. Trying not to cross the line in becoming a psycho mom, I promise not to apply any spray-on tan to my 4-year-old. ; )

However, I'm also thinking about taking her for a pedicure because I think she would love it, but mostly because my feet are in desperate need of some pampering.

No comments:

Post a Comment