Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last Day at 2nd Pres

When Nathan was a baby, we were fortunate enough to have family members (namely Renee, Mom, and Debbie) who watched him for us on the days that Jeff's and my work schedules overlapped. When number 2 came along, that became a little more difficult, so we chose to send them both to Second Presbyterian Preschool. As hard as it was to leave my 6-month-old baby girl with strangers, they took great care of her and have helped shape her into the sassy 4-year-old that she is today.

Today was her last day, so we took a few pictures. Here's her chair and her well-worn backpack.


With her good friends Charlotte, Maddie, Malia, and Grant (the boy that she says she's going to marry!)



And finally, with big brother for a celebratory ice cream at Baskin Robbins after school.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Second Pres?! Thats where I worked!! Who were her teachers? Is Paige still the director? I got homesick for Little Rock when I saw that. So she'll be in Kindergarten next year?! I can't believe it. I'm dying to see them. Maybe during ball season. Thanks for the prayers for Lyddie :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you worked there. Ashley had Gloria first (she retired last year), Sally & Elizabeth for two years, and this year she had Rebecca (who used to be the Spanish teacher) and Allison. Paige is still running the show. Ashley will actually be in a PreK program at Nathan's school next year. It will be nice to have just one drop-off in the mornings again!

    ReplyDelete