Monday, September 21, 2009

YES!!!

Lily is 26 months old and can finally say YES! You have no idea how exciting this is. For two years now she has either nodded her head or said Uh-huh. Sorry about the lack of pictures. All of our pictures are on Aaron's iphone and I'll never figure out how to get them off of that thing. Lily is technically potty trained now. We go to town in our "big girl panties" I was nervous about potty training a girl because it was so easy with the boys I thought she would be a nightmare, but I don't know why people say potty training is so hard. I had no problems with the boys or Lily. And I'm loving the fact that I never have to buy diapers/pullups again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. As the family's communicologist, I am pleased to know that Lily has expanded her vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete