Friday, September 11, 2009

Go Falcons!


Nathan's school does not require a uniform (though, I think that would make getting ready in the morning so much easier), but they do wear their school T-shirts on Fridays. Here's a picture of him with his 3 best friends from last year wearing their Friday "uniform".
It's funny to see how much they have changed in a year...growing taller, losing teeth, etc. Luke (on the far right) lost a tooth - and I mean literally lost it - on the playground earlier this week. All of the parents and some of the kids went to the spot where the knock-out occurred and searched the gravel for the missing tooth. A few minutes into the search, one of the dads said, "I bet the Tooth Fairy grabbed it before we got over here." Brilliant! So, we called off the hunt. I'm happy to report that the Tooth Fairy was still able to find Luke's house and leave him a little something under the pillow. I just thought I would share that one in case anyone else is ever in such a predicament.

No comments:

Post a Comment