Saturday, September 19, 2009

Game Day

Even though we lost, I'm disappointed that I didn't get to go to the first home game in Fayetteville tonight. Nathan and I did try to get into the spirit of things. Here he is coloring some sheets that I printed for him from hogwired.com. For my fellow Hog fans with little ones, you can download them here. They are going to have new ones each week featuring the different teams that we play.

My day started at 6:00am when I had to go into work (I'm on call this weekend - boo, hiss!), and then I took some of my junk over to the Krebs yard sale. We sold quite a bit, but it still seems like I brought a lot of it home. Between this and my consignment stuff that I sold at Rhea Lana's, I have made over $300 this month. Not bad! I have never sold anything at a consignment sale before. It was lot of work on the front end, but after that, I just watched my sales accumulate (you can check it on their website) and then they mailed me a check.

It's about 11:30pm. I've had a long day, but Jeff's driving back tonight and I'm a little nervous about him being on the road so late. If anyone is up reading this blog in the middle of the night (and why wouldn't you be), say a little prayer for us all. I fear getting a call from work and having to drag my two sleeping children up to the pharmacy with me. Have a mentioned that I hate being on call? It is by far the worst part of my job.

1 comment:

  1. Yes being on call IS the worst part of your job. I'm speaking from personal experience :)

    ReplyDelete