Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Days of School

I'm officially the mother of a first grader! Nathan started back to school today, and it went really well for both of us. It was so much easier than the first day of kindergarten! I did sort of feel like a Loser Mom because I forgot my camera, so a took a couple of quick shots when we got home today (after I made him put his shoes and backpack back on). It was still technically the first day of school.
Nathan has really changed this summer. He is taller and slimmer and is really looking quite grown up.

Ashley's first day in the 3-year-old class at preschool was on Monday. (This picture was actually taken that day before school.) She did really well and has the same teacher that Nathan had when he was her age.

And if there was any doubt that my daughter is a total diva, just check out this candid shot I took of her the other night:

No comments:

Post a Comment