Friday, July 3, 2009

Sorry, few pics

I "lost" my camera last week while Renee's family was here, so I don't have many pictures from their trip. When I get a chance to download from mom's camera, I will post some belated pictures from last week.


Here are a few pictures from the fake birthday party that Mom decided to throw for Lily at the last minute. It all started when she let the kids make and frost a cake.

Since Lily's birthday is next week, mom pulled out some random Pooh 1st Birthday decor (yes, it's Lily's 2nd birthday, but never mind that) and let the kids have a little party. Since I watched them make the cake, I warned the grown-ups not to eat it. The party quickly devolved into the kids eating cake with their bare hands straight from the pan. (Jeff wasn't there yet, so I know he will be mortified by these pictures.)

And BTW, It turns out that I just left my camera was in Jeff's truck all along, so I'll be back to my shutter-happy self in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment