Saturday, July 25, 2009

More Houseguests

Brandon Grable from Antioch in Little Rock is interviewing for Worship Leader at Life Point this weekend. Actually he came last Wed. and is leaving next Wed. He is staying with us. He's a single guy so he's pretty low maintenance, but he is still a guest. Which means: the house has to be a little cleaner than normal, the kids have to be a little better behaved than normal, I have to cook a little more than normal-all things that require me to be a little perkier than normal. I think I'm done with house guests for a while. (at least that I know of) I enjoy hosting. I really do. Hospitality is one of my "gifts," but I've been doing it a little too much lately. Please pray for Brandon as he makes decisions about his future (hopefully to come to LP).

No comments:

Post a Comment