Sunday, December 7, 2008

Catching Up

I'm a little behind on my blogging the last few weeks. Up until this weekend, I've been a little behind on everything...sleeping, laundry, Christmas shopping, wrapping, decorating, and more.

Mom picked up my kids from school on Friday, and they spent the night with her. Jeff and I went out to dinner and then did some Christmas shopping. We turned in about 10:30, and I didn't get up until 8:30! I can't remember the last time I got 10 hours of sleep!

On Saturday, I wrapped all the presents we have bought (still not quite done with the purchasing, though) and got reasonably caught up on the laundry. This afternoon, we decorated the tree and put up a few things in the house.

So, I feel like I am just about caught up on everything. Now let the mad rush of Christmas parties and gift exchanges begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment