Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All Things Duggar

Since I admitted in a previous post that I am fascinated by all things Duggar, I feel the need to comment on the latest episode: Baby Makes 18! That's right, the newest Duggar has arrived, and TLC was there to capture the blessed event.

If you DVRed the episode (or maybe that's just me) and are planning to watch it later, here's a word of warning: FF when they are in the Lamaze class and starting talking about cervical softening. Believe me, there are some things you just don't want to hear from Michelle and Jim Bob!

There was a hint that this might be the end of the childbearing years for the Duggar family, and surprisingly, I was a little sad for them. If you missed it, I'm sure they will replay the episode a dozen or so times over the holiday weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I HATE this show. Every time I try to watch it I get so angry I have to turn it off.

    ReplyDelete