Monday, May 26, 2008

Shake It!

The Johnson boys really know how to shake it. Check out this video.

In case I haven't mentioned it before, Jeff''s had a 3 and 1/2 week break between semesters. (Yes, I'm totally jealous.) He had some down time the first week, but last week, he played Super Uncle. While Renee and the kids were here, he took the boys to Chuck E Cheese and then to a bouncy house place in Benton. Tonight, he is taking Nathan and Brandon to see Speed Racer. (I don't know if any of you have seen the Speed Racer previews, but this is definitely one movie I'm going to pass on.)

2 comments:

  1. Nice video Jeff. They obviously learned how to dance from me! Where are you going for vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff and I are going to Seattle - without the kids - later this summer.

    ReplyDelete